Wednesday 14 October 2015

Project Inspiration Board


COLOUR- I aim to use reds, green and whites mainly and maybe some blues as they relate to winter/Christmas colours. I think these ideas of presenting just from the colours I use to is to be obvious to the audience what season and time of year we are aiming to promote. I want bright but yet  warm colours as that is how we want our audience to feel when they see our product 

LOCATION- The locations that I aim to use are Christmas decorated homes to link in with the target audience who are family and are the main base of  many peoples Christmas and also promotes put winter/Christmas collection also. A forests will be ideal to show the winter weather which is ideal to promote winter essentials such as coats, hats, scarfs etc. A Christmas decorate streets will be essential for my advert as we want a shopping scene showing the buzz of Christmas and buying of presents as that is what we want to capture in our advert.  

MODELSWe want a range of ages and sexs. As our target audience is family, we aiming at the young to the old so our models will be a range of them wearing and promoting our product as this will show diversity and to show clearly who we aim to target.

CLOTHING - As my advert is representing winter fashion collection so therefore We are going to research the latest winter clothing/home collection and feature them in our advert. 

This mood board will help and inspire me to how to dress my models and were to set my advert/ sponsor sequence and web pop up. This board will help me still with my theme and how to plan when I am doing my advertisements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment