Friday 20 November 2015

Brand Creation



I needed to learn how to edit the desired text and change backgrounds into the pop up. I knew that this would include me editing each of the photo’s I took on the shoot, so I decided that Photoshop would be the most sufficient way to achieve it. The reason being is that the use of layers would allow me to change the image of the winter jackets and the models, whilst not moving any of the text – which would make things a lot forward. Above is a detailed explanation of the steps I took to create this. I felt the pixie dust brought a chritmassy and magical feel to it and was a nice touch for the end of our advert. We used the same type face that was chosen from our target audience as we want to keep the same and our recongisable font that our customers will remember and the font still make our whole brand look classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment