Friday 25 September 2015

TV Advert - Initial Research

This is my research and this will help me understand and examine the conventions used in real media products I will be looking at around 6 current adverts that link in with my Christmas/winter season product. This initial research will help me understanding about timing and who the relative target audience and how to gather their interest of the advert. Also looking at a variety of adverts gave me ideas on what i want my advertisements storyline to be and how existing shops do that through television advertisement.  Highlighting also what the first and last shot is helps me see how popular shops begin their advertisement. Seeing how popular stores begin their advertisement with is important as it is how they get their target audience interested . The final shot is also important as its the last chance to sell the product to the audience and also let them know who is selling to them and where you can buy. 

When looking at all of the adverts above I saw what are the conventions of a Christmas season department stores adverts involved I made a mind map to help me understand and examine the conventions used in real media products I looked at these adverts for the clothing been worn by the models by a wide range of things to help me understand the conventions. This initial research will allow me to
gather information about timing, what is and is not suitable and how to keep the target audience interested and intrigued on the advertisement.  These adverts will help me choose what type of music is suitable.

Below I created a mind map of the generalisations of similar adverts as my own:






This mind map shows the generalisations of what the presentation of male and females within adverts and sponsorship sequences. It will help me in terms of it being a quick go to for when I decide how I want present my models in my adverts and sponsorship sequences. It will also look already existing sponsorship sequences and web pop ups, therefore to help me understand how they work and what it is about them that successful help sell there product they are advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment