Wednesday 16 September 2015

Time Plan

Time planning  is a highly important when creating a successful commercial. There are a lot of different aspects of which need to be completed and undertaken at set times for my overall product to be a success. Creating a time  plan will allow organisation and deadlines in order for me to have everything completed in time for the final deadline. For these reasons, Emily and I have come up with a time management table to refer to throughout the process of our work to keep us on track. This will help us work out the stages of creating our advertisements and to ensure it is accurate and features what is needed to make an successful advertisement campaign. 




I aim to strictly stay on track with this plan to help me complete my product, also to organised my time so that i do not fall behind. I have not included holidays into my time plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment